Looking for a pair of cycling glasses that helps you keep out the sun snow or rain, or even just the wind and bugs? Keep them away with this new high quality photochromic and polarized sunglasses!!
- Two replaceable lenses (Photochromic lens+tawny polarized lens) to swap in and out and a comfortable and secure frame that is more than good enough for all day riding
- 100% of UV protection
- Supplied with case, soft wipe cloth and carry pouc
- Rubber touch temple tips and vented nose bridge
- Brand Name: ROCKBROS
- Lens Width: Approximately 8cm (3.15")
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Height: Approximately 5cm (2")
Click the 'Add to Cart' button now! Limited quantities left and will sell out fast!
Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
What Are Photochromic Lenses?
Photochromic lenses tint with changes in light intensity. They're a good option for riders who cycle in unpredictable weather or mountain bikers who switch between open and shaded areas. With photochromic lenses you don't need to switch lenses all the time.
What Are Polarized Lenses?
Polarized lenses are designed to reduce glare and reflection whilst also offering improved UV protection. By reducing glare you can see objects on the road ahead much easier.